The R.O.A.D. to Digital Equality Bond Project (Rural, Open, Access, Design)
Bug Tussel Wireless is the largest wholesale provider of wireless rural telecommunication services in the Upper Midwest. We are the catalyst to energizing communities, inspire commerce and increase opportunities for personal and professional development.
Bug Tussel Wireless CAN!
- Provide broadband quickly
- Install fiber infrastructure for the middle mile
- Provide ubiquitous cellular service
- Provide support for economic development through community education
- Provide evergreen high-capacity internet and electronic access at ever-increasing speeds
How can we provide these services?
Bug Tussel Wireless will provide a comprehensive broadband plan, prepared upfront, covering 10 years along with design and financing.
To ensure financial sustainability, Bug Tussel Wireless will finance this project through WPSC Grants, RDOF coordination, and statewide opt-in bond issuance. This will lead to a net positive budget impact to the county.
Bug Tussel will provide an open network and collaborate with other providers, RDOF winners, critical community institutions and local and state governments.
Steve Schneider | 920.662.3063 | Steve.Schneider@btussel.com
Jason Wied | 920.737.7016 | Jason.Wied@btussel.com
Mitchel Olson | 715.820.2504 | Mitchel.Olson@btussel.com