“Bug Strike Team” InternApply Today!
About this role:
Bug Tussel is looking for a qualified intern to assist in various stages of the sales channel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You will gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
In this role you will:
• Work independently
• Increase customer and potential customer understanding of Bug Tussel products
• Use your exceptional time management skills to plan your schedule
• Represent Bug Tussel Wireless at meet & greets, farm shows, local festivals, trade shows, etc. possibly even dressing as our mascot Buford!
• Use your outstanding personality to continually reach out to community members by canvassing, while growing awareness and positive experiences with the company.
In return you receive:
• $12/hr along with commission
• Make your own hours!
• Peers and management willing to help and answer training questions
• Gratification knowing you are connecting your community to the rest of the world!
…is to create an organization that is recognized as being “out there” providing services that work well and employees who go above and beyond to meet the needs of our customers. We strive to have customers who are engaged in an experience that is fun and gives them the services they desire, stakeholders who get an adequate return on their investments of time or money, and communities that find Bug Tussel to be integral to their success by creating tools for economic development.Apply Today!