Buffalo, Jackson, Pepin, and Trempealeau Counties
Sick of poor wireless? Be part of the solution for your community!
If you haven’t heard of Bug Tussel yet, you aren’t alone. We’re spreading our wings and continuing our journey around rural Wisconsin. Unlike the emerald ash borer, we have been welcomed into communities desperate for reliable wireless services.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) position is a direct sales role. Bug Tussel is an authorized AT&T dealer, meaning you will have access to a variety of services to meet your customer needs.
- Work independently – manage your territory as you would a small business.
- Use your exceptional time management skills to plan your schedule, appointments, marketing strategies, etc.
- Represent Bug Tussel Wireless at meet & greets, town/county board meetings, farm shows, local festivals, trade shows, etc.
- Use your outstanding personality to continually reach out to community members while growing awareness and positive experiences with the company.
- Be comfortable using and assisting others with technology. Training is provided on specific hardware and software. You will need to be tech. savvy enough to help those who aren’t.
Opportunities this Independent Role Provides
- A generous base compensation along with commission. It is not unusual for Business Development Managers to earn $50,000 to $70,000 and beyond annually
- A mix of on-the-job training and structured online training
- Peers and management willing to help and answer training questions
- Additional bonus for low churn (how many customers end services), locating tower space, attending meet & greet events, trade shows, etc.
- Gratification knowing you are connecting your community to the rest of the world!
Bug Tussel’s comprehensive benefits package includes
- 4% 401(k) match after 90 days
- Health benefits starting day 1
- Monthly HSA contributions with no strings attached
- 100% company sponsored Life Insurance & Accidental Death or Dismemberment insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Casual work environment – including dress code