Bug Tussel Wireless is seeking a motivated, responsible, self-starting individual to join our canvassing team. As part of our outside sales team, you’ll focus on door-to-door canvassing and seek potential customers for our services. Primary focus will be Fiberoptic being constructed throughout rural WI in 2022 in pre-sales & sales. Bug Tussel also has cellular towers in rural areas that need focus in-between fiber releases. This is an essential part of our lead generation process and strategy which requires you to have excellent communication skills and the ability to educate our customers quickly and confidently. You gather personal data from your contacts and help them determine how they can best benefit from our services. This is a physically active position, driving from property to property.
Education, Certification, and/or Training Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, or further (higher) education.
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training in sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record required.
Other Required Skills, Abilities and Working Conditions
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other business software applications.
- Canvassing experience or team leadership preferred but not required
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to accuracy, detail, and completeness.
- Must be driven and self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Road travel is essential; must be able to drive for long periods of time and/or make a series of multiple out-of-vehicle stops for sales or service calls, attendance at business-related, community-involved, and company-sponsored events and meetings.
Opportunities this Independent Role Provides
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Company Owned or Leased Vehicle
- Base Annual Salary + Commissions