Customer Service RepresentativeApply Today!
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to wireless home internet services. This includes working with third-party devices and software.
- Assist in provisioning CPE (customer premise equipment) and activating or upgrading accounts for home wireless internet service.
- Answer questions relative to internet service, billing, equipment and coverage area.
- Maintain appropriate call logs and provide activity reports when requested.
- Provide consistent and accurate information to customers.
- Continually learn and enhance knowledge of rate plans, equipment, products, service offerings and features.
- Document all customer interactions in trouble ticketing system.
- Use each interaction with customers as a proactive opportunity to gain customer’s long-term loyalty and financial commitment to the Company as well as advising customers of new offerings and opportunities.
- Make outbound calls to support company objectives and goals.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and identify reasons for dissatisfaction in customers with the intent of providing custom solutions, empathy and resolving concerns in order to retain service or win-back a customer.
- Recommend products and services based on the needs and interest of the customer.
- Timely follow up with internal and external customers and management.
- Capture and report reasons for service terminations, customer trends, customer feedback, competitive offerings and valuable information that can be learned from customers.
- Monitor processes. Ensure they are efficient and effective to complete work in a timely manner while being accurate.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested and required.
Education, Certification, and/or Training Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, or further (higher) education
- 1-2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bi-lingual preferred
Other Required Skills, Abilities and Working Conditions
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other business software applications
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to be detail orientated and analytical
- Paid Training
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life, Accident, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance