Education InternApply Today!
- Reports to: Director of Bug Tussel Experience.
- Position Type: Internship. Full-time or part-time.
- Location: Will primarily work in Bug Tussel’s Green Bay office and with significant amount of travel to various locations throughout Wisconsin.
Teach adults basic technology concepts such as Internet Safety, Smartphone Basics, Tech Help, How Wi-Fi Works, and more. This position will travel to various locations throughout rural Wisconsin teaching primarily older adults classes on technology concepts. Ideal candidate is comfortable with technology, patient, open to learning new things, familiar with basic education concepts, and enjoys driving. Curriculum will be provided, with an opportunity to design your own classes if desired.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach adults basic computer, technology, and internet classes.
- Travel to various locations within your county to pick up equipment, post flyers, and teach courses.
- Track attendance and feedback, reporting data to supervisor on a regular basis.
- Opportunity to design curriculum and create course material relevant to technology, computers, and other topics as needed.
Education, Certification, and/or Training Requirements:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in education, information technology, or related field, or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Required Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of computers, technology, and the internet.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other business software applications.