Employee Engagement InternApply Today!
- Reports to: Director of Bug Tussel Experience.
- Position Type: Internship. Full-time or part-time.
- Location: Will primarily work in Bug Tussel’s Green Bay office with small amount of travel to local stores and businesses to purchase supplies and prepare for employee events.
Assist Employee Engagement Coordinator with efforts to develop employee growth by building relationships with staff, assist with recruiting efforts and onboarding new employees, planning, and hosting events, communicating news to employees, recognizing employee efforts, and helping to maintain the company’s employee intranet. This position may also assist with some clerical tasks such as ordering supplies, scheduling and organizing events, correspondence within and outside the office, planning and scheduling appointments, maintaining documents, notes, and meeting minutes, and other office tasks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with creating and revising documentation such as company policies and procedures, employee handbook, onboarding presentation, trainings, and more.
- Plan and facilitate employee recognition efforts such as anniversaries, birthdays, parties, and other company events.
- Organize and update employee intranet so information is up-to-date and easy to find.
- Search for and assist with implementing opportunities for employee development such as training opportunities, personal development plans, and employee reviews.
- Build relationships with staff to understand their individual experiences and formalize ways to make them feel valued and appreciated.
Education, Certification, and/or Training Requirements:
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
Other Required Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of human resource concepts and principles.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other business software applications.