We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
• Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
• Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
• Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Conducts market research and sales forecasting to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
• Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
• Analyzes and evaluates financial aspects of product development.
• Collaborates in the development of new products.
• Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
• Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows.
• Negotiates contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Ability to monitor budget.
• Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field required.
• At least three years of experience in a Marketing or Telecommunications related field.