The role is responsible for managing the NTP tower process. The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects that involve the collocation of equipment on existing towers. The collocation NTP process is a multi-stepped process and requires frequent follow-up to ensure that each site is moving through the process. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed throughout the process.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with the RF team to determine the scope of the project.
• Add and manage the project within the asset tracker software, Site Tracker.
• Collaborate with the legal to review the existing lease/application to determine if the changes are already covered.
• Determine if other towers are affected by the proposed changes on the current tower under review. If other towers require equipment changes, a project needs to be created and managed for that tower as well.
• Ensure RF has provided a complete equipment list.
• Coordinate the site walk with the construction team.
• Assist the team with understanding the requirements and objectives of the projects.
• Assist with system design and creating specifications for the various Bug Tussel builds.
• Coordinate with vendors to answer remaining questions related to design and implementation.
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
• Provide input to budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
• Coordinate and run meetings to ensure project remains on schedule.
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
• Manage expectations with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
• Become familiar with Site Tracker which is a high-level project management and asset tracking tool routinely used to build towers. Ensure that every step of the collocation process for each project is documented within Site Tracker.
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILIITES
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field.Apply Today!