Site Acquisition and Site Development InternApply Today!
- Reports to: Chief Development Officer and General Counsel
- Position Type: Internship. Full-time or part-time.
- Location: Will primarily work in Bug Tussel’s Green Bay office.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Participate in site analysis, candidate identification, and landowner solicitation
- Visit sites, discuss tower placement and leasing options with potential landowners
- Evaluate candidates
- Review and Complete applications for zoning and permitting
- Complete internal documentation related to completed sites
- Review build plans and construction drawings relative to landowner and zoning concerns
Education and Experience:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, or related field preferred.